Have you had a vision disability your entire life? Has your vision suddenly decreased due to age or situation? Has your loved one suddenly lost their vision and now you are looking to find ways to provide support, or cope with the situation? If you are experiencing vision loss or supporting someone who is, then disability consulting services may be the answer for you.
As a person with a vision disability, Brennan Lane brings his own experiences into his work, to better support others who are dealing with vision loss. Brennan has worked with individuals and their families in the area of vision loss to provide education, and assist with the coping process. He has also conducted research on the experiences of young adults living with intimate partners who have vision disabilities.
Disability consulting services include the following:
- Counselling to help cope with the loss of vision
- Education on vision loss and the impact it can have on daily living
- Developing life skills and accommodation strategies
- Education on various accommodative technologies
- Referrals to other supportive organizations